Business Development Strategist – Exempt, Full-time position
Our Marketing Division has a full-time opening for a Business Development Strategist. This position is responsible for providing analytical market industry data and business strategy to help our company achieve its strategic objectives. This position will provide strategic leadership of company databases, oversee surveys, initiate timely and effective business development campaigns to generate leads for our plans and programs, and conduct research in target markets, new business prospects and market trends.
Christian Brothers Services is a not-for-profit comprised of cooperative programs providing administrative and managerial services to Catholic organizations. We offer a competitive benefits package!
- Bachelor’s degree in related field to business development or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of professional business experience preferred working in a similar capacity at another company
- Familiarity with mining published resources, such as the Official Catholic Directory, among others
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior analytical skills are preferred
- Advanced experience in navigating and managing databases is preferred
- Must have the ability to create, launch, monitor and report on surveys
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint preferred
- Must be able to learn and use Lotus Notes and its related applications for business development as well as other databases
- Must be able to lead effective meetings
- Familiarity and experience with external systems/programs such as Constant Contact, SurveyMonkey, Adobe Connect and Google Earth is helpful
- Catholic education/experience/knowledge is helpful
No phone calls please.
CBS is an EEO employer