MEMBER RESOURCE AND ADVISORY INFORMATION
Please check this page often for updates.
COVID-19 has affected every part of our lives and will continue to do so for some time. At Christian Brothers Services (CBS), we are committed to the health and safety of our employees by following work-from-home and social distancing practices. Just as we strive to protect those who serve you, we are also committed to providing you with seamless operations and services.
To help guide you and your ministry through these troublesome times, we have compiled a list of free resources from our partners and other sources that can answer many of your questions regarding COVID-19.
Please remember you are not alone. During these changing times, our commitment to you has not changed. CBS is closely monitoring developments from the pandemic, and we are here to assist you with any issues you have. We will work to keep you informed as this situation continues to evolve.
Please stay safe and be well.
CBS Response Message: March 19, 2020
As we all embark on unprecedented times surrounding the ever-evolving COVID-19 situation, we want to ensure our Members and Clients that Christian Brothers Services will continue providing the programs, plans and services you have come to rely on.
CBS is fortunate to maintain key partnerships with leaders in health, retirement planning and risk management services, all of whom have fluid contingency plans in place. The following are examples of those relationships:
- Teladoc, a frontrunner in telemedicine offering access to healthcare 24-7;
- Express Scripts, a pharmacy benefits manager, ensuring prescription supplies are met;
- AJ Gallagher, offering guidance for employer liability issues surrounding COVID-19;
- Gallagher-Bassett, our property, casualty and workers compensation claims manager;
- The Vanguard Group, a world-class record-keeper for our 403(b) and 401(k) Plans, providing advice on handling the volatility of the stock market;
- Northern Trust continues to pay retirement benefits for our Pension Plan;
- Church Benefits Association, where our membership allows CBS to access colleagues serving other faith-based benefit organizations;
- Church Alliance, where our membership helps CBS continue to monitor all federal legislation impacting benefit plans and Church Plan status.
In addition, CBS has implemented our Business Continuity Plan in full support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations of social distancing, which accelerates our work-from-home program, suspends business travel, both internationally and domestic, and ensures contingency planning is in place. Doing so allows us to protect our workforce and ensures we have the technology and the tools to support our member’s needs.
In these uncertain times, rest assured we are continually working to provide seamless operations as we navigate this situation.