Enrollment and Marketing Audits
Successful enrollment and marketing programs do not happen by chance. CSM’s enrollment and marketing audits are designed to analyze and assess not only what is currently being done but how and why it is being done in relationship to desired outcomes.
Distinctive Features of a CSM Enrollment and Marketing Audit
- Comprehensive: An examination of not only the admissions office, but how other individuals and groups are positioned for effective collaboration
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data: Examining historical, current, and projected enrollment, demographic and other data indicators with unique and defining indicators revealed through extensive individual and focus group interviewing
- Market Distinction and Differentiation: Identification of messages and strategies that align with mission and promote unique strengths
An Audit Investigates
- Structures, Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruitment Strategies
- Admissions and Registration Strategies
- Tuition, Tuition Assistance, and Scholarship Programs
- Retention and Reenrollment Strategies
- Marketing for Image and Enrollment
And, much more.
Contact us today to customize an Enrollment and Marketing Audit to support the vitality and growth of your organization.