CSM Planned Giving
DEVELOPING AND IMPLEMENTING A PLANNED GIVING PROGRAM TO FUND A CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL ENDOWMENT
A Consultation Service offered by Catholic School Management, Inc.
Do you recognize the need for a long-term financial strategy that focuses on building endowment through planned gifts? Are you limited by budgetary constraints, staff resources, or the particular know-how of promoting and securing planned gifts?
If so, you may wish to consider a year-long, cost-efficient program offered by Catholic School Management that has been designed to help Catholic high schools create or revitalize an affordable and effective planned giving program in today's challenging economic and demographic environment.
Consultation services will help you:
- Assess your "readiness" for planned giving;
- Build the "case" for planned giving;
- Educate and involve your Board in support of planned giving;
- Develop marketing strategies to inform and educate donors;
- Identify your best prospects for planned gifts;
- Develop strategies for cultivating and soliciting planned gifts;
- Establish a bequest program;
- Create a Legacy Society to recognize support;
- Develop gift acceptance policies;
- Become familiar with the common types of planned gifts;
- Develop your online presence;
- Engage professional advisors in support of your work.
Consultation services will include:
- The CSM Planned Giving Guide, a comprehensive step-by-step guide for building a successful planned giving program;
- A two-day on-site seminar/workshop for leadership and advancement staff and key volunteers, covering the "key elements" necessary for building a successful program;
- A 12-month Implementation Plan, as a work product of the seminar/workshop;
- Monthly telephone consultations with preplanned agenda;
- On-call phone and e-mail availability for guidance, mentoring, and coaching.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org