Seminar Series for Catholic School Vitality
Seminars are a great way to provide effective ongoing training to groups of principals, pastors, boards, faculty, staff, and volunteers. Through engaging, participatory workshops, participants grow in understanding and capacity to address key issues related to school vitality.
Features of CSM Seminar Series
- Fully customizable in number, frequency, duration, and size
- On-site and web-based presentation options available
- Practical application promoted through inclusion of activities, discussion, goal setting, and strategy development
- Materials provided include presentation notes and additional resource materials
- Developing a Marketing Message and Creating an Enrollment Management Plan
- Establishing a Communication Program to Support Successful Funding Programs
- Maximizing Social Media Use and Engagement for Authentic Endorsement
- Effective Board and Committee Functioning
- Gathering, Using, and Publicizing Data to Enhance School Image
- Initiating or Renewing a Strategic Planning Process
Contact us at CSMoffice@cbservices.org or 203.421.5169 today to customize a program for your school or diocese!