Constance Neeson, LSW
Director, Benefit Eligibility Management for Religious
BMT Management & Financial Consultants, a division of Christian Brothers Services
Constance Neeson is the Director of Benefit Eligibility Management for Religious at BMT Management & Financial Consultants (BMT), a division of Christian Brothers Services. She is also a Licensed Social Worker in the state of Indiana. Her ministry is assisting members of religious communities to apply for the benefit programs for which they are eligible.
Ms. Neeson and her team of Benefit Eligibility Consultants specialize in implementing efficient benefit eligibility management programs for over 55 religious institutes. Over the past 12 years, her team has assisted various religious institutes in achieving a total estimated financial impact of over $90 million in increased income and in health care savings for their congregations through use of the various available benefit programs. The team also assists congregations with accessing enrollments into various insurance programs and with medical billing processing.
Over the past 17 years, over 200 congregations have contacted Ms. Neeson for advice on applying for benefits for their members. She has been a featured speaker at national conferences for the Resource Center for Religious Institutes (RCRI), the National Association of Treasurers of Religious Institutes (NATRI), the Orientation to Management of Religious Institutes (OMRI), and at regional Congress of Religious Treasurers (CORT) meetings. She has also spoken at numerous congregational gatherings, educating the religious leadership and members about the scope of benefit programs which are available to all citizens.
- Applying for Government Benefits for Members of Religious Institutes
- How to Apply for Disability Benefits for Members of Religious Institutes
- What's New in Benefit Eligibility for the Current Year
- Managing Income and Assets of Members to Maintain Benefit Eligibility
- Correcting Patrimony Irregularities to Achieve Benefit Eligibility
- What is the Difference between Medicaid and Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB)?
- Records Retention and Database Management for Benefit Eligibility