Assessments provide an in-depth analysis of all aspects of operation of a school, organizational structure, program, department, or school system while outlining a roadmap toward greater effectiveness and vitality.
Features of CSM Assessments
- Aligned to the National Standards and Benchmarks of Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Characterized by collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to understand clearly past, present, and future considerations
- Informed by current research in successful Catholic schools
- Conducted by a skilled team with specialized experience
Types of Assessments
- Limited Institutional Assessment
A Flagship Service of CSM, focusing on all aspects of the operation of a school or school system
Focusing on the operations of structures, programs or departments of a school or school system
A streamlined approach to identify the most critical issues requiring immediate focus in a school or school system.
Contact us today, and let us design an assessment to meet your needs.