Research is critical to effective planning. Catholic School Management consultants bring both depth and breadth of experience in Catholic schools to research at all levels. Research is typically tailored to the needs of individual schools at the Diocesan, parish or religious community levels.
Research services include:
- Capital campaign feasibility studies
- Co-education / single gender studies
- Consolidation studies
- Exit interviews
- Image studies
- Institutional assessments
- Limited institutional assessments
- New school research
- Satisfaction Surveys
- Specialized research & studies
- Tuition studies
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.421.5169.
©Copyright 2024 Christian Brothers Services