Christian Brothers Employee Benefit Trust and MetLife
MetLife and Christian Brothers Employee Benefit Trust teamed up to help make benefit decisions simpler for members and their families who participate in the Trust.Keeping it simple
We combine outstanding coverage with convenience and simplicity for Trust members through a broad range of health and wellness programs, administered by Christian Brothers Health Benefit Services, combined with life and disability insurance underwritten by MetLife.This package:
• Provides a single, consolidated invoice submitted to CBEBT
• Allows centralized enrollmentAbout MetLife
For more than 140 years, MetLife has been insuring the lives of the people who depend on them. Their success is based on their long history of social responsibility, strong leadership, sound investments, and innovative products and services. MetLife is ranked:
Did you know?
- Fortune Magazine - Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies
- JUST Capital – Americas Most JUST Companies
- J.D. Power - Certified Customer Service P&C and RIS
- Newsweek Magazine, “Green Company Rankings” - No. 1 insurance company in the world and in the U.S. for environmental performance
- Reader's Digest - Most Trusted Brands
- Nearly one-in-three Americans think they need more life insurance.1
- In general, industry experts recommend having enough life insurnace to replace 7 years of income.1
- Just over 1 in 4 of today's 20 year olds will likely become disabled before reaching age 67.2
- Each year around 5% of working Americans will experience a short-term disability (six months or less) due to illness, injury, or pregnancy.3
•Short Term Disability
- Having short term disability insurance can help you cover your essential living expenses and help protect your savings, since it replaces a portion of your income during the initial weeks of a disability. Download flyer.
•Long Term Disability
- Long term disability insurance can replace a portion of your income should you become unable to work and earn a paycheck for an extended period of time due to a sickness or injury. Download flyer.
- Have peace of mind that your loved ones can meet financial obligations, should something unforeseen happen to you. Download flyer.
1Facts About Life 2017: Facts from LMRA, September 20172Social Security Basic Facts, January 20183Integrated Benefits Institute, IBI Benchmarking Analytics Series, Accessed June 2019NOTE: Like most Life and Disability income insurance policies, MetLife'spolicies contain certain exclusions, waiting periods, reductions,limitations and terms for keeping them in force. Ask your representativeabout costs and complete details.
2012 MetLife, Inc.PEANUTS © 2012 Peanuts WorldwideL0812275129[exp0913][All States]Metropolitan Life Insurance Company200 Park Avenue • New York, NY 10166 • www.metlife.com