CSM Guidance & Counseling
Catholic School Management consultants are uniquely trained to provide assistance to guidance offices in terms of dealing with issues of admissions, academic counseling, peer counseling, crisis intervention counseling, college search and college application counseling.
CSM consultants are keenly aware of the unique role the guidance department plays in marketing the Catholic school for image and enrollment. Consultants with extensive breadth and depth of experience in Catholic schools assist guidance counselors in carrying out their roles in a more effective and efficient manner.
- Consultative guidance to streamline and improve effectiveness of guidance offices
- Designing and tailoring the guidance program
- Development of guidance communication programs for students and parents
- Enhancement of the college counseling program
- Guidance and Counseling Services
- Guidance offices and programs assessments (elementary, middle, secondary)
- Marketing considerations of the guidance and counseling program
- Mentoring of guidance counselors
- Reporting Instruments
- School Profiles
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org