Christian Brothers Services along with Express Scripts has implemented emergency procedures for patients with lost or damaged medications due to Hurricane Isaias.
If you need access to an emergency refill, call the number on the back of your prescription ID card or visit myCBS/health
to access your ID card electronically.
Health Plans for Employees
Since 1977, Christian Brothers Services has worked with Catholic organizations and dioceses designing and administering comprehensive, cost-effective employee health and wellness benefits including: medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, long-term disability and term life. These programs are designed exclusively for the benefit of the Catholic Church and are sensitive to the unique needs of Catholic employers.
Services for Member Employers
Currently, Christian Brothers Services Employee Benefit Trust serves over 400 customers, with nearly 30,000 lives covering over 45,000 members located throughout the United States. Our customers include schools and universities, parishes, dioceses, volunteer organizations, charitable organizations, thrift stores and nursing homes.
Services for Participants
- Customized plan design, which allows employers to select/create coverage to fit the needs of their employees
- Flexible group enrollment
- Secure internet transactions for roster and enrollment changes
- Free benefit booklets available in electronic format
- Full compliance with HIPAA, including the privacy and security of personal health information
- Cost-containment reports
- Group presentations to employees upon request
- Convenient, annual on-site wellness screenings and flu shot programs for participants
- Utilization review and chronic case management services
- Patient advocate focus and outcome management to assist chronically ill patients
- Patient safety solutions, proven to enhance safety and quality of care while reducing overall healthcare costs
- Access to transplant providers with the highest success ratios
- Timely, efficient benefit payments using a contemporary claims processing system
- Full-time customer service representatives with exclusive toll-free access on claim inquiries, benefit details and coverage issues
- Online access to explanation of benefits and other health information
- Website access to PPO networks, physician referral and health information
- Lab card program for cost savings on laboratory testing
- Advanced Therapeutic Intervention Program to review prescriptions and avoid adverse drug reactions
- Free annual health screening to detect potential health deficiencies
- A broad range of health and wellness programs to keep members and their families as healthy as possible
For more information on Christian Brothers Health Benefit Services click here
or contact us
. Request for Information